Useful Links for Congo travel, Visa & practical information
Take a moment to read through this page before you travel to Democratic republic of congo for an adventure or project work to help you in planning a tour safari to Congo. Car Rental congo has developed a comprehensive congo safari guide listing down the major tourists attractions and what to see in the various national parks of congo.
It contains travel tips, important information and frequently asked questions related to car rental in Congo. Can’t find the answer to your question here? Drop us a line – we’re experts on car rental in all cities in Congo and travel in Dr Congo, and we’d be happy to help.
Is Congo a safe for Car Rental & Safari Holiday?
We occasionally get this question. The answer is yes! Congo is known to be one of the safest countries in Sub-Saharan Africa, with very friendly people.
The Team of Car Rental congo has traveled congo and it has explored it in details by visiting the most national parks to sure that they have the required expertise in handling travels in congo and other central african countries like Cameroon, Chad , Central African Republic , Gabon, Rwanda, Uganda.
Most Congolese speak good french, and armed attacks on travellers are unheard of in mostly developed tourism destinations like Kahuzi biega national park, Virunga National Park , Maiko national park to enjoy more while on Congo Safari. Car Rental Congo does not support self drive in congo
Nevertheless, we trust you to travel sensibly. That means taking the following precautions:
- Always travel with cash, a charged phone with airtime, enough water and some food.
- When you fuel up your car, know where the next gas station is.
- Always park your car at a private parking lot.
- Do not go wild camping.
- Do not travel after dark (6PM) – fellow road users in Congo often have no lights or put on their high beam lights so you can’t see a thing.
- The biggest mistake travellers make is wanting to cover too much ground in one trip. Travel is a great deal slower than you are probably used to, and being on the road is much more tiresome. Use one of our suggested routes as a starting point to assess whether your travel plans are realistic.
Car rental Congo offers great list of useful links to guide the traveler planning to adventure democratic republic of congo for safari tour or project & Research tours in Congo .
Car Rental Congo offers transportation to all Major national parks
Upemba national park : official site – www.upembanationalpark.com
Kahuzi Biega National Park : official site- www.kahuzibieganationalpark.com
Virunga National Park : official site www.virunganationalparkcongo.com
Okapi Wildlife Reserve : offcial site- www.okapiwildlifereserve.com
Salonga National Park : official site- www.salonganationalparkcongo.com