Dear Customers and Friends of Car Rental Congo
We are currently experiencing an unprecedented health crisis with the spread of the Covid-19 Coronavirus. It is our responsibility to stop it’s spread by breaking the chain of infection.
At Car Rental Congo we want to ensure that our customers and friends remain healthy and nothing hampers your business continuity.
Please take the following precautions to ensure the health and well-being of your family, your employees, and yourself.
- If possible, Stay at home!
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for 20 seconds and If washing is not possible, rinse your hands with an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Cover your mouth and nose with your bent elbow, a handkerchief, or a paper tissue while sneezing and coughing.
- Throw used paper tissues into closed bins immediately.
- See a doctor if you have a fever, cough, and difficulty breathing.
- Wear a mask if you have symptoms such as fever, cough, or runny nose.
- If you feel sick within 28 days after return from COVID-19 affected areas, Report any suspected cases to the Congo Ministry of Health
- If going outside and then coming back home, change your clothes immediately and wash your hands and exposed skin area with soap.
- DO NOT have close contact with people who are unwell, or showing symptoms of illness such as cough, runny nose, etc.
- AVOID touching your eyes, nose, or mouth.
- AVOID participating in large gatherings.
- AVOID shaking hands with people.
- AVOID public transportation as much as possible
As Car Rental Congo, we have subsidized our prices for shuttle buses and MPVs to offer corporate transport solutions for essential staff.
If you would like to discuss how we can move your essential staff and our reduced prices, please call Edward on +256787471094. or write an email to email@example.com
We will get through this together.